At Saxo all equities trade on actual market data from the stock exchanges. To receive and trade on real-time market data, clients must subscribe to the individual exchange.
You can subscribe to live prices for an exchange using the Exchange Subscription tool in the trading platform. The Subscription tool can be accessed in the "Account" tab under "Manage Subscriptions".
Click image to open full screen.
To get fast and easy access to real-time exchange market data and live streaming news, please:
- Click the "Subscribe" link for the service you want to subscribe to.
- Complete the subscriber agreement and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click the "Submit Subscription Agreement" button at the end of the agreement.
- The subscription fees are charged to your account immediately after you subscribe to a service and you are always charged for a full calendar month regardless of the date of subscription.
- Corporate clients are considered by the exchanges to be PROFESSIONAL INVESTORS and charged the professional end-user fees accordingly unless specifically exempted in the terms of the subscriber agreement.
Additional information regarding Exchange agreements and monthly subscription rates can be found here.